KOHACON2017 HACKFEST – June 22-23, 2017
Venue: Asian Institute of Management
What is Koha Hackfest?
This is where you can participate to Koha’s development. Development does not only refer to code and geek’s stuffs, librarians and administrators can come too!
During the hackfest:
- we discover many things, including how Koha’s community works,
- we participate to translation workshops, tests, or documentation writing,
- we test the newest version,
- we test the new features suggested in the new version of Koha.
And above all:
- we share with colleagues,
- we exchange on our practices,
- we meet the cool developers (I assure you they don’t bite 😉 )
(credits: Paul Poulain)
** Museum Tour can actually be done starting at 9:00 A.M. up until 6:00 P.M. Tuesday – Wednesday.